Rates & Availability
|4 Jan - 4 Feb||385||290||215|
|5 Feb - 18 Mar||405||300||225|
|19 Mar - 1 Apr||445||330||250|
|2 Apr - 13 May||495||365||280|
|14 May - 10 Jun||540||400||315|
|11 Jun - 16 Sep||555||420||330|
|17 Sep - 14 Oct||525||390||300|
|15 Oct - 11 Nov||470||355||270|
|12 Nov - 9 Dec||425||320||250|
|10 Dec - 28 Dec||Closed||Closed||Closed|
Change-over day is Friday for Weeks and also for Weekend Breaks.
Midweek Breaks are from Monday to Friday.
# # #
We are happy to quote for stays of different durations from those shown above.
Please contact us!
+44 (0) 1749841628
New Year Break 2021/22
Our peaceful, cosy, comfortable cottage is the ideal place to 'wind down' after the Christmas festivities and welcome in the New Year.
5 Night Break, starting between 27th & 31st December 2021 .......... £420
4 Night Break, starting between 28th & 31st December 2021 ........ £360
3 Night Break, starting between 29th & 31st December 2021 ........ £300
2 Night Break, starting on 30th or 31st December 2021 .................. £230
Please note the following:
- Bookings for less than 7 nights (including 3 or 4 night Short Breaks) during periods shown with * in the Rates Table above can only be accepted within 21 days of the intended start date.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking, following confirmation of availability.
- Payment may be made by UK£ cheque, PayPal or bank transfer (ask for bank details).
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time but this will not affect the charge for any booking already secured by payment of the deposit.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions for Rental of the Beanacre Barn
NB. By completing a confirmed booking you are understood to have read and agreed to comply with these Terms & Conditions.