Rates & Availability
|8 Nov - 12 Dec||410||310||240|
|13 Dec - 27 Dec||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|3 Jan - 6 Feb||380||285||215|
|7 Feb - 19 Mar||400||300||225|
|20 Mar - 2 Apr||440||330||250|
|3 Apr - 14 May *||490||370||280|
|15 May - 11 Jun *||535||400||315|
|12 Jun - 17 Sep *||555||420||330|
|18 Sep - 15 Oct||525||390||300|
|16 Oct - 12 Nov||470||355||270|
|13 Nov - 10 Dec||425||320||250|
|11 Dec - 29 Dec||Closed||Closed||Closed|
Change-over day is Friday for Weeks and also for Weekend Breaks.
Midweek Breaks are from Monday to Friday.
# # #
We are happy to quote for stays of different durations from those shown above.
Please contact us!
+44 (0) 1749841628
New Year Break 2019 - 2020
Our peaceful, cosy, comfortable cottage is the ideal place to 'wind down' after the Christmas festivities.
4 Night Break, starting on Mon 30th or Tue 31st December 2019 ... £390
3 Night Break, starting on Mon 30th or Tue 31st December 2019 ... £300
2 Night Break, starting on Tue 31st December 2019 ............................ £220
Please note the following:
- Bookings for less than 7 nights (including 3 or 4 night Short Breaks) during periods shown with * in the Rates Table above can only be accepted within 21 days of the intended start date.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking, following confirmation of availability.
- Payment may be made by UK£ cheque, PayPal or bank transfer (ask for bank details).
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time but this will not affect the charge for any booking already secured by payment of the deposit.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions for Rental of the Beanacre Barn
NB. By completing a confirmed booking you are understood to have read and agreed to comply with these Terms & Conditions.