Book with Confidence
Book with Confidence !
Our Cleaning & Disinfecting Guidelines during the COVID-19 restrictions
We are concerned to do all we can to maximise your safety and help you stay safe during your stay.
We have always regarded the cleanliness of the Beanacre Barn as our highest priority in ensuring your stay is enjoyable, comfortable and most importantly safe.
This has been consistently recognised in the top rating for cleanliness awarded by VisitEngland in their annual quality assessments. However at this time we have further enhanced our procedures.
Our guidelines for cleaning and sanitising are based on those recommended by Public Health England and meet the standards required by VisitEngland to achieve their 'Good to Go' certification. Please follow this link to read MORE DETAILS
The following policy applies to new and existing bookings
In the event of the following scenarios arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, you would have the option to defer your booking, receive a credit note or cancel your booking and receive a full refund. The scenarios below apply to both new and existing bookings.
- Government restrictions imposed on travel as a result of COVID-19, including UK-wide or regional lockdowns which prevent you from travelling on holiday.
- Government restrictions imposed on travel as a result of COVID-19 that prevent travel to the Beanacre Barn.
- Government restrictions imposed on travel as a result of COVID-19 that prevent overseas visitors travelling to the UK.
- The requirement for you or any of your party to self-isolate as a result of a positive test result for COVID-19 (please send a copy of the email or text advising of the requirement to self-isolate).
- The requirement for you or any of your party to self-isolate as a result of an instruction from Government Track and Trace Schemes (please send a copy of the email or text advising of the requirement to self-isolate).
- The closure of Beanacre Barn as a result of COVID-19.
Please note that if you are unable or unwilling to travel for any other reason, our normal cancellation policy would apply. Please see Terms & Conditions.
Our normal booking procedure should be followed including the date by which your balancing payment should be met.