Rates & Availability
|2017||7 Nights||4 Nights||3 Nights|
|26 May - 15 Jun||510||400||385|
|16 Jun - 14 Sep *||530||425||410|
|15 Sep - 5 Oct||495||400||385|
|6 Oct - 26 Oct||460||360||340|
|27 Oct - 14 Dec||400||330||320|
|15 Dec - 28 Dec||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|29 Dec - 1 Jan 2018||New Year|
|1 Jan - 8 Feb||350||315||300|
|9 Feb - 29 Mar||370||330||315|
|30 Mar - 26 Apr||425||375||355|
|27 Apr - 24 May||475||390||370|
|25 May - 14 Jun *||520||425||400|
|15 Jun - 13 Sep *||540||450||415|
|14 Sep - 11 Oct||495||400||385|
|12 Oct - 1 Nov||465||370||350|
|2 Nov - 13 Dec||410||340||320|
|14 Dec - 27 Dec||Closed||Closed||Closed|
Change-over day is Friday for Weeks and also for Weekend Breaks.
Midweek Breaks are from Monday to Friday.
We are happy to quote for stays of different durations from those shown.
Please contact us!
New Year Break 2017 - 2018
Our peaceful, cosy, comfortable cottage is the ideal place to 'wind down' after the Christmas festivities.
7 Night Break, starting on Tue 29th December 2017 ................................................. £500
6 Night Break, starting on Tue 29th or Wed 30th December 2017 ........................ £470
5 Night Break, starting on Tue 29th, Wed 30th or Thu 31st December 2017 ... £450
4 Night Break, starting on Tue 29th, Wed 30th or Thu 31st December 2017 ... £420
3 Night Break, starting on Wed 30th or Thu 31st December 2017 ....................... £375
Please note the following:
- Bookings for 3 or 4 night Short Breaks during periods shown with * in the Rates Table above can only be accepted within 14 days of the intended start date.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking, following confirmation of availability.
- Payment may be made by UK£ cheque, PayPal or bank transfer (ask for bank details).
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time but this will not affect the charge for any booking already secured by payment of the deposit.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions for Rental of the Beanacre Barn
NB. By completing a confirmed booking you are understood to have read and agreed to comply with these Terms & Conditions.